1 - large fan assembly (Each assembly includes - 1 mount, 1 12v fan with a 3 ft. cord, 2 screws and 2 magnetic mount holders)This is an add on and does NOT include power supply or pigtail.
- This fan is perfect for 24" x 24" or larger enclosures.
- It circulates more air than the small or medium fans. It is a 75mm fan and blows a light flow of ambient air. Just enough to slightly move the leaves of plants and keep your front glass free from condensation.
- All vent/intake openings are less than 2mm wide so it is perfectly safe for most small animals.
- The mount is slightly angled downward so that the air can reach the bottom of your enclosure.
- They are low profile so they don't stick out like a sore thumb.
- Fans are fastened to the mount using 2 screws. This makes it easy for just the fan to be replaced when needed.
- They are ultra quiet.
- They mount to your enclosure using a magnetic mount holder that can securely hold your fan assembly through glass up to 1/4 inch thick. This is great because you can easily move it around any time you like.
- This is perfect for frogs, reptiles, snakes, plants etc....anything you would need to have air circulation for.
- As always each of our fan systems are expandable. You can add up to 4 fans per power supply simply by adding the appropriate size pigtail. You can run fans in 4 separate enclosures on 1 power supply.
3 inches wide
3 1/2 inches deep
1 3/4 inches high
The vent opening is 3/4 inch by 1 1/2 inch.